Funny you should ask, I’m here because I believe this is where the universe wanted me. I would tell you that I read it in a fortune cookie on the same day that I finished reading a book by a blogger and then a friend texted me asking if I would read his blog while I was getting my future read by woman who saw the word blog in my palm, but only half of those things are true. I might be a liar, but I will always tell you when I’m lying. True story.
I believe there are really important life disclaimers you should know before getting involved with me, so here they are:
- I am a summer specific boat captain… La Capitana if you will
- I have two ferrets, Crash and Caesar, that bite my roommate and steal all my paper products (toilet paper, paper towels… Caesar is pulling a second roll of toilet paper up my stairs to hide in my dresser as I type this)
- I am a teacher when I’m not a boat captain. I teach high school English, which basically means I wrangle lunatics all day.
- I am chronically single (this will appear in the next version of the DSM, I’m sure of it)
- I have an anxiety disorder coupled with sporadic depression, a teeny bit of ADHD, and a mild eating disorder. I’m a little crazy, my mother had me tested.
Those are the facts that I feel are most prevalent, but since you already know that I have ADHD it’s possible that ten minutes after I publish this, I will remember something really important about myself that people should know. Oh! How about the fact that I try not to exist without a trip planned in the near future. I love to travel! Is that important? Maybe not, but I would like you to expect stories of travel, past and future.
Well, good luck. That was mostly to me, but also a little to you.